Thank you for subscribing Soyal Monthly E-newspaper, we will send the notification of successful suscription to your e-mail address.
From now on, we will reguarly send our monthly E-newspaper to you; If you want to cancel the subscription, please send a letter or call us.
A.Packing Space Sharing(Parking Area )
- Multi-Cars share One Parking Space.
- Car is denied to enter when all spaces are occupied.
B.eTag & License Plate Recognition (LPR) Two-Factor Authentication(Parking Entrance )
- Long range reader detects tags when the car is coming
- Status Display: Anti-Passback Error, No Space, Invalid Card
C. Membership Management
- Free parking period is written into tags through controller on ticket dispenser at Entrance; check if the tag is overtime or not at Exit.
D. Charging Station Management
- Parking lots in communities, office buildings and hypermarkets can provide timely billing charging service. Users can insert their cards to obtain the service. Expense will be deducted depending on time or electricity consumption. Charging will stop once card is taken out.
E.Detection of Vehicle Direction
- Integrated with IR or induction coil, I/O module can determine direction. When car enters, it triggers eTag reader and LPR. When car exits, it triggers car coming sign. After car exits, barrier closes.
F.Auto-Pickup Solution in Automated Parking Garage
- Controller can be integrated with automated parking
garage with customized firmware.
- Automated parking garage can allocate parking spaces efficiently and effectively.
Multiple Entry and Exit with LPR and eTag Authentication for 32 Doors
- Integrated with License Plate Recognition (LPR) and eTag, IP based control structure with specific firmware can control which car can access by two control modes: both LPR and eTag are verified, and LPR or eTag is verified. This two-factor authentication can prevent one car with two UHF tags getting access to gate. IP based controller can manage 16 gates, and execute anti-passback and function of multi cards sharing multi parking spaces.