Serial NO : S00903003-EN
Date of Editing : 2012-08-10
Questions : How to use Serial Monitor to monitor the message polling?
Problem Solving :
- Make sure the device connection is normal by 701Server and then turn off the 701Server.
- Please execute Serial Monitor
- Select “New Session”
- Check “Do not show this page anymore” and then click “Next”
- Select “Serial Port Monitor” and then press “Next”
- Select the COM port you made and then click “Next”
- Select request view and then click “Next”
- Finally, click the start and then you can see the data.
- Execute the 701Server again and change the polling Interval to be 1000 then you could see the polling message slowly.