Serial NO.: S00203008-EN
Date of Editing: 2010-05-27
■ Required/Applied Condition: 701Server/Client , Reader under 716E
■ Function: Attain Anti-Pass back function in-between multi-doors
■ Problem Description:
■ Problem Solving:
1. Enable Anti-pass back
1) Based on the above scheme, we suggest using the following configuration to solve:
Configure one 721H or 727H and one 721K under 716E in Door1-3.
Configure one 727H and one 721H in Door 4(as gate door).
2) All controllers and cards need to enable “Anti-pass back” function first.
● Readers: Enable Anti-pass back functions in each reader and also need setting “Access / Exit door” as below configuration:
● Cards: Enable [Anti-pass back function] in [User card Edit] at 701 Client.
3) Then, you can read a card first in doorA 721H (access door) and read card back in doorA 721H (Exit door) to complete one time of Anti-pass back;
you can also present card first in door2 721K(Exit door) and present card back in door2 727H (Access door) or doorA 727H (Access door) to complete one time of Anti-pass back.
※ In the words, because of 716E working as a main controller, you can present card first in any “Access door” reader and present card back in any “Exit door” reader to complete one time of Anti-pass back.
2. Reset Anti-pass back
1) Login 701Server, click “716E” icon. After reading parameter from 716E, select “Auto Reset Anti-Pass (Zone 61)” and write it to device.
2) After login 701Client, click “Zone” icon , edit set start and End time in 23:59 every day at Zone 61, set level to 00 and link to end , select 716E node , remember to click “Save” and “send” when finishes all the settings.